About/history Contacts Administration Education Staff
D. Sci. DISSERTATIONS (HABILITATIONS) SINCE 2000
1. Morozov I.V. «Transition Metal Nitrate Complexes: synthesis, crystal structure, properties», 2010.
2. Alyoshin A.V. «Synthesis of nonstoichiometric mercury compounds», 2010
3. Alexei N. Kuznetsov, “Homo- and heterometallic bonds based on Group 13-15 metals in the crystal ctructures of inorganic compounds of various dimensionality”. 2009.
4. Andrei V. Shevelkov, “Groups 12 and 14 pnictide-halides: novel inorganic supramolecular assemblies”. 2002.
DISSERTATIONS SINCE 2000
1. Roslova M.V. «Synthesis, structure and properties of superconductors based on iron arsenides and selenides with alkali metals». 2014. Supervised by Dr. Sci. I.V. Morozov
3. Zakharova E. Yu. «Synthesis, crystal and electronic structures of compounds containing metal-metal bond systems of different dimensionality based on Pd and Pt». 2012. Supervised by Dr. Sci. A.N. Kuznetsov
4. Julia V. Zaikina. Cationic clathrates based on tin and silicon: synthesis, structure and thermoelectric properties. 2008. Supervised by Prof. A.V. Shevelkov and Prof. Yu. Grin.
5 Evgeniya Suslova "Mono- and heterometal alcoholates of Ga and La" 2008 Supervised by Dr. N.Ya. Turova
6. Vladimir A. Prituzhalov “Crustal and glass phases in the BiF3-Bi2O3-BaF2, MF3-M2O3-TeO2 (M = Bi, Nd): synthesis, structure, anion conducting properties” 2008. Supervised by Prof. V.A. Dolgikh
7. Anna A. Isaeva, “Ternary subchalcogenides with two-dimensional heterometallic fragments: synthesis, crystal and electronic structure, physical properties”. 2008. Supervised by Prof. B.A. Popovkin
8. Olga S. Oleneva. Synthesis, structure and properties of new supramolecular assemblies containing silver. 2007. Supervised by Prof. A.V. Shevelkov
9. Anna A. Fedorova. Synthesis and structure of anionic complexes of d-metals and their thermal destruction in liquid NH4NO3 towards catalytically active oxide materials. 2005. Supervised by Dr. I.V. Morozov.
10. Tatiana Yu. Glazunova. Synthesis and properties of tifluoroacetates of chromium, iron and cobalt and catalytic activity of the products of their decomposition. 2005. Supervised by Dr. A.I. Boltalin
11. Kirill A. Kovnir "Synthesis, structure and properties of cationic clathrates based on tin and germanium: perspective thermoelectric materials”. 2004. Supervised by Prof. A.V. Shevelkov
12. Konstantin O. Znamenkov. “New nitrate metal complexes: synthesis, crystal structure and properties in the gas phase”. 2004. Supervised by Dr. I.V. Morozov.
13. Sergei V. Savilov, “Metal-metal bonds in crystals: the search for new cluster compounds based on Group 14 and Group 15 metals”. 2004. Supervised by Prof. B.A. Popovkin and Dr. A.N. Kuznetsov
14. Dmitry O. Charkin Preparation of new layered compounds with fluorite like structures. 2001 .Supervised by Prof. V.A. Dolgikh
15. Elena V. Eremina «P-T-x phase diagram of the Hg-I system and vapor crystallization HgI2», 2001. Supervised by Prof. Popovkin B.A., PhD Alyoshin V.A
16. Andrei V. Olenev. "Synthesis and structure of new supramolecular compounds based on mercury-pnictogen frameworks. 2001. Supervised by Dr. A.V. Shevelkov
17. Daria A. Mikhailova. “Physico-chemical basis of the HgBa2CuO4+δ synthesis”. 2000. Supervised by prof. E. V. Antipov and Dr. V.A. Alyoshin
18. Elena V. Karpova. "Synthesis, structures, and properties of fluorine-substituted oxyacetates of copper(II) and silver(I) in gaseous and condensed phases". 2000. Supervised by Prof.Yu.M. Korenev and Dr. A.I. Boltalin
19. Mikhail M. Shatruk. "Synthesis and crystal structures of new metal pnictidehalides of the guest-host type". 2000. Supervised by Dr. A.V.Shevelkov
|mail us home page russian version|